If your dog has bad breath, it could be a sign of an underlying health condition. While there are some home remedies you can try to freshen your dog’s breath, it’s important to see your veterinarian to rule out any serious health problems.
10 Best Sprays to Get Rid of Dog Bad Breath!
There are a few reasons why these are the best 10 spray for dog bad breath. First, they have all been proven to be effective at reducing or eliminating bad breath in dogs. Second, they are all easy to use, and can be applied directly to your dog’s mouth or gums. Finally, they are all safe for dogs to use, and will not cause any adverse side effects.
Last update on 2022-11-28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Spray Your Way to Better Dog Breath
As a dog owner, you may have noticed that your furry friends breath isnt always the freshest. While its normal for a dog to have bad breath from time to time, chronic bad breath can be a sign of an underlying health problem.
There are a number of commercial dog oral care products available to help freshen your dogs breath, including mouthwashes, water additives, and chewable treats. But you may be wondering if these products are really necessary.
Heres a look at the benefits of using a dog breath spray to keep your pets mouth healthy and smelling fresh. One of the main benefits of using a dog breath spray is that it can help reduce plaque and tartar buildup on your dogs teeth.
spray for dog bad breath: Worth Buying?
Bad breath in dogs is often caused by plaque and tartar buildup on their teeth. While brushing your dog’s teeth regularly can help to reduce plaque and tartar, it’s not always possible to get rid of it completely. This is where using a dog breath spray can be helpful.
Dog breath spray is designed to help freshen your dog’s breath and reduce plaque and tartar buildup. It’s important to choose a spray that’s safe for your dog to ingest and that won’t irritate their mouth or throat. You should also look for a spray that’s alcohol-free, as this can be drying and irritating to your dog’s mouth.
Using dog breath spray is easy – simply spray it onto your dog’s teeth and gums and let it sit for a few minutes. You can then brush their teeth as normal.
The Top 10 Best Dog Breath Sprays forBad Breath
- FINALLY, ELIMATE CAT BAD BREATH – Finally say goodbye to pet bad breath with our innovative pet breath spray. Simply spray on each side of your pet's teeth or just spray into their water bowl.
- CLEAN TEETH AND HEALTHY GUMS – Easiest no-brush solution to clean pet’s teeth, help remove pet plaque, fight periodontal issues, and strengthen pet gum tissue.
- SAFE FOR CATS AND DOGS – The safest way to freshen pet breath without harsh chemicals, xylitol, mints, tea tree or clove oils, alcohol, etc. Only ingredients that matter for pet dental solutions and fresh breath and are 100% non-toxic.
- PETS LOVE IT BECAUSE IT IS ODORLESS AND TASTELESS – Our Pet Dental Spray is undetectable so even the pickiest pets love it.
- IT WORKS – Trusted by pet parents and veterinarians because it works better than anything else at solving the toughest pet bad breath issues.
- Puppy breath in a bottle - Instantly eliminate bad dog and cat breath: Cure your pets’ breath on contact with the powerful breath freshener that remedies and transforms bad dog breath and stinky kitty breath into forever puppy or kitty breath! Rest assured it contains no toxic grain alcohol or pesticides, but has a taste pets love.
- Pet dentist in a bottle - Tooth spray eliminates tartar, plaque and gum disease. Life threatening oral diseases show up in 70-80% of pets by age 3. While most products only freshen breath, (or contain stomach-upsetting ingredients) our alcohol-free dog breath spray and plaque & tartar remover reduces the risk of oral disease by providing daily natural plaque and tarter control for dogs and cats. Also works well as a digestive aid!
- Actually works better than dog breath bones, freshener treats, breath freshener mints for dogs, dental chews, dog mouthwash, or other dog teeth cleaning and dental care products. The quality ingredients deliver results at an enzymatic level, eliminate the root cause of bad breathe, plaque, tarter, and periodontal disease before it’s too late. This is the easiest way to get fresh breath for dogs and cats, while offering protection as well! 🙂
- Easiest to use & pets love the taste: Simply add 3 – 5 sprays into your pet’s water bowl AND 2-3 sprays along their gums & teeth (both sides) to remedy bad breath. Because pets love the taste they’ll open up fast – just like every other time you offer them a special treat! Pro tip – If your pet is the least bit hesitant, spray some on a dish. They’ll quickly lick it up, realize they love the taste and start begging for it every day. Much easier than toothpaste for dogs and cats!
- Help save a pet with cancer & see the pet you helped - After your bottle arrives, you'll be given the option to send in a pic of your pet 🙂 When you do, we’ll donate a portion of the profits to a pet with cancer & reply with a pic of the pet you and your pet helped - we call it "pets helping pets" 🙂 We believe that “Pets Are Kids Too” and our mission is to help save 200 pets with cancer by 2022! 100% Made in the USA and cruelty-free!
- 100% Natural Pet Oral Spray: Customers say they choose Gerrard Larriett because our paraben-free & phosphate-free oral care products work; We use fresh ingredients that protect teeth and gums, and prevent the cause of bad breath -- In fact many customers report a real difference in overall oral health, some even noticing puppy-white teeth and pink healthy gums again
- Minty Fresh Breath for Dogs & Cats: A few squirts of our unique alcohol-free cat & dog mouthwash neutralizes the causes of odor and tooth decay; So, you can enjoy all-natural pet mouthwash that stops cat and dog bad breath (including that obnoxious fish breath), while enjoying minty fresh teeth and gums, that will make puppy kisses and cat hugs fun again
- Vet Recommended Pet Mouthwash: Veterinarians say our combination of 100% natural and cruelty-free ingredients such as aloe, natural mint, and baking soda let you avoid the sensitivity-causing chemicals, sweeteners, and preservatives found in cheaper breath freshener imports
- Cat & Dog Plaque Remover & Tartar Control: While our spray is no replacement for proper vet dental care, pet parents do say that regular use prevents stains from forming and helps keep that freshly-brushed look and feel; Vets say the baking soda prevents a leading factor of tooth decay, while gently breaking down plaque and tartar on teeth, for a fresh and clean mouth
- USA-Made Premium Oral Health Spray: Our all-American team at Gerrard Larriett have worked hard to bring you a premium 8 oz. pet mouthwash that works; Simply mist teeth and gums 4 times a day (avoiding eyes and nose) and enjoy the peace of mind that you’re giving your furry friend the best natural dog and cat oral health available
- Comes in a 4-fluid-ounce spray bottle
- Natural-C with green tea extract helps improve oral health
- Controls bad breath and reduces plaque and tartar buildup
- Easy-to-use spray
- Spray directly onto dog's teeth and gums 1 to 2 times per day
- TropiClean Fresh Breath Vanilla Mint Flavor Oral Care Spray provides noticeably fresher breath in an easy to use spray.
- Our Vanilla Mint Flavor Oral Care Spray is formulated with a unique blend of ingredients that help fight bacteria that cause bad breath
- TropiClean Fresh Breath Vanilla Mint Flavor Oral Care Spray helps freshen breath with a vanilla mint flavor that pets and pet parents alike love.
- Simply spray one pump directly into your pet's mouth, or onto your hand and let them lick it off. No brushing required!
- For best results, your pet should receive daily oral care to promote periodontal health and overall wellness.
- 【FRESH BREATH FOR DOGS】Proven tartar remover and prevents plaque build-up, reduces the chances of bad breath and periodontal disease for your dog, cat, or pet.
- 【HELPS TO TARGET PLAQUE & TARTAR BUILD UP】Our Dental Formula contains powerful ingredients, designed to help target plaque and tartar - especially in places that toothbrushes and conventional methods struggle to reach.
- 【MAINTAINS CLEAN TEETH AND SUPPORTS GUM HEALTH】With continued use of this dog mouthwash, you can support your dog’s oral health, whilst also supporting gum hygiene and helping to keep your dog's teeth healthy and clean.
- 【HELPS FRESHEN BREATH】The Dental Formula contains peppermint oil which can freshen your dog’s breath. Plus, the efficacious compounds in peppermint oil can regulate the gut flora in the stomach after eating, supporting their gut health and this in turn, can help further support fresh smelling breath!
- 【LOW FLAVOR PROFILE】Means that your dog’s water won’t taste any different! That means your picky pup won’t even notice that they are cleaning their teeth. Say goodbye to chewed up toothbrushes, spilled toothpaste, and unhappy puppies! Safe to use easily digestible makes it safe to use for all your pets daily.
- 🐕 NO MORE DOG AND CAT BAD BREATH – A few simple sprays deliver extra fresh breath on contact without any harsh chemicals or alcohol. With soothing Aloe Vera and a great taste that pets love, this is the most efficient bad breath eliminator for dogs and cats.
- 🐈 STOP ORAL DISEASE - Keeping your pet’s teeth clean will prevent build-up of tartar and plaque which causes bad breath, horrible tooth decay and oral disease. VetSmart Formulas Total Oral Care Spray is the easiest-to-use cat and dog dental care solution in one bottle. Fresh breath, clean teeth and healthy mouths are now a few sprays away.
- 🐕 VETERINARIAN RECOMMENDED – Does more than just deliver fresh breath for dogs and cats! Veterinarians agree that oral disease starts at a very early age, and good oral care is critical to prevent tooth loss and irreversible dental disease. This proprietary formula is recommended by veterinarians to support essential periodontal care.
- 🐈 SAFE ORAL CARE – A unique blend of human-grade ingredients including Peppermint, Cloves, Honey, Cinnamon and Aloe Vera work together to naturally balance oral chemistry. Also soothes irritations. TOTALLY SAFE! NO artificial ingredients, flavors, or colors. Alcohol, wheat, and soy free. Safe to use with most prescription medications. Made in the USA.
- 🐕 MOST EFFECTIVE ON THE MARKET AND EASY TO USE – No brushing required for easy cleaning. No side effects. No enamel damage. Simply spray on your pet’s teeth. Alternatively, you can also spray in your pet’s water bowl. This is a Veterinarian Strength pet product that is easy to use and really works!
- Fresh Breath = More Kisses & Cuddles – You’d love to kiss & cuddle your dog but his/her breath smells like dead crawfish? You can stop feeling bad about not wanting to show affection to your pet now – 100% natural ingredients in our spray work on enzymatic level to help to address the cause of dog’s bad breath, so you can enjoy kissing fresh dog’s breath & show your fur baby how much you love them!
- Less Dental Issues - Plaque, Tartar + Healthy Gums – Gum and teeth issues start slowly & silently (usually no visible signs) but they can cause serious discomfort & problems to both you and your pet. Our Dog Breath Freshener Spray makes a good use of natural thyme properties, as well as green pigments found in parsley & peppermint to help to address normal gums irritation, plaque & tartar build up.
- No Hassle with No Brushing – Yes, dog toothpaste and toothbrush are recommended as best daily home dental care but wouldn’t it be great to have something extra that makes your life just a little bit easier for dog teeth cleaning? Our Dog Breath Freshener is exactly that! Green pigments found in parsley & peppermint help to keep the residue on your dog’s teeth away, so your daily routine can be easy. Spray directly into your pet’s mouth & add to water for a hassle-free dog dental care.
- Give Your Dog What’s Best - with Only 8 Ingredients - 100% Natural Ingredients– We use nothing but 100% purely natural ingredients. What is worth a health product riddled with chemicals? Using our Dog Breath Freshener, you can be sure you give your dog only nature’s best. No alcohol. Non-toxic. No artificial flavors or colors. No artificial sweeteners. No stevia.
- Extra Digestion Support – Choose our Breath Freshener not only to smell the difference in your dog’s breath but also to help their digestion. Green pigments found in parsley & peppermint contain lycopene and carotenes that support normal odor neutralization, help to soothe occasional upset stomachs and even reduce gas in dogs.
Last update on 2022-11-28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
The Best Sprays to Get Rid of Dog Bad Breath
When it comes to finding the best spray for dog bad breath, here are a few key things to keep in mind. First and foremost, you’ll want to make sure that the spray you select is safe for your dog to use. Some products on the market today contain ingredients that can be harmful to your pet if used incorrectly.
Next, you’ll want to consider the ingredients in the spray. Some products are designed to mask the bad breath, while others actually work to remove the bacteria that cause the odor. If you’re not sure which type of spray is right for your dog, ask your veterinarian for advice.
Finally, you’ll need to decide how often you’ll be using the spray. If you only plan on using it occasionally, a small bottle may be all you need. However, if you plan on using the spray on a daily basis, you’ll want to opt for a larger size.
10 Tips for Banishing Dog Bad Breath
1. Start by mixing one part vinegar with one part water in a spray bottle.
2. Spray the solution directly onto your dog’s tongue and gums.
3. Allow the solution to sit for a few minutes before rinsing it off.
4. Repeat this process daily until you notice a difference in your dog’s breath.
5. You can also add a few drops of essential oils to the mixture for an extra fresh breath boost.
6. Remember to always consult with your veterinarian before using any home remedies on your pet.
Is it safe to use a spray for dog bad breath?
When it comes to dog bad breath, many pet parents turn to breath sprays as a quick and easy solution. But are these products safe to use?
The short answer is yes, most breath sprays for dogs are safe to use as directed. However, it’s important to choose a product that is specifically designed for dogs, as some human breath sprays can contain ingredients that are harmful to pets.
When using a breath spray on your dog, be sure to avoid getting any in their eyes, nose, or mouth. If you do accidentally get the spray in your dog’s eyes, rinse them out with water immediately.
As with any product, it’s always best to consult with your veterinarian before using a breath spray on your dog, especially if your pet has any medical conditions.
Pros and Cons Of spray for dog bad breath
There are many potential benefits of using a spray to help manage your dogs bad breath. For instance, a spray may be able to reach areas that brushing alone cannot, and it can help to remove plaque and bacteria that cause bad breath. Additionally, a spray may be a more convenient option for some dog owners than brushing their dogs teeth on a daily basis. However, there are also some potential drawbacks to using a spray to manage your dogs bad breath. For example, if not used correctly, a spray may actually contribute to more plaque and bacteria buildup on your dogs teeth. Additionally, some sprays may contain ingredients that can be harmful to your dog if ingested in large quantities. As with any decision regarding your dogs care, it is important to consult with your veterinarian before using a spray to manage your dogs bad breath.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the benefits of using a spray for dog bad breath?
The main benefit of using a spray for dog bad breath is that it can help to freshen your dog’s breath and reduce any odors that may be present. Additionally, it can also help to remove plaque and tartar from your dog’s teeth, which can improve their overall oral health.
2. How do I use a spray for dog bad breath?
To use a spray for dog bad breath, simply spray it directly onto your dog’s teeth and gums. You may need to use it several times a day, depending on the severity of your dog’s bad breath.
3. Are there any side effects associated with using a spray for dog bad breath?
There are no known side effects associated with using a spray for dog bad breath. However, as with any product, it is always best to consult with your veterinarian before using it on your dog.
Where To Buy The spray for dog bad breath?
If your dog has bad breath, the first thing you should do is take them to the vet to rule out any underlying medical conditions. Once you’ve ruled out any health problems, there are a few things you can do at home to help improve your dog’s breath.
The first step is to brush your dog’s teeth regularly. You can use a dog-specific toothbrush and toothpaste, or you can use a soft-bristled human toothbrush and dog-safe toothpaste. Be sure to brush all surfaces of the teeth, including the back teeth.
In addition to brushing, you can also give your dog dental chews or treats specifically designed to help reduce plaque and tartar buildup. These are available at most pet stores.
Finally, you can try using a dog mouthwash designed to help freshen breath. You can find these at most pet stores as well. Be sure to follow the directions on the package.
If you do
What do you need to be careful for when using spray for dog bad breath?
There are a few things to be aware of when using spray to help with dog bad breath. The first is to make sure that the spray is specifically designed for dogs and not humans. Human mouthwash can be too strong for dogs and may cause irritation. Secondly, be sure to avoid getting the spray in your dog’s eyes as it can be very painful. Finally, only use the spray as directed and do not overuse it as this can also lead to irritation.
Who Shouldn’t buy or use spray for dog bad breath?
There are a few places where it is not advised to use spray for dog bad breath. These places include: in your dog’s eyes, inside your dog’s nose, and on any open wounds.
If your dog’s breath smells bad, it may be a sign of an underlying health condition. Talk to your veterinarian about the best way to treat your dog’s bad breath. There are a variety of products available to help freshen your dog’s breath, including water additives, mouthwashes, and chewable treats.
1. These sprays are designed to reduce or eliminate dog bad breath.
2. They contain ingredients that help to neutralize odors and freshen breath.
3. Many of these sprays also contain tooth-strengthening and gum-healing properties.
4. These sprays are easy to use and can be administered on a regular basis to help keep dog bad breath under control.
5. Overall, these sprays are an effective and convenient way to keep your dog’s breath smelling fresh and clean.
Why should you trust us and our review process of spray for dog bad breath?
If you’re looking for a way to keep your dog’s breath fresh and free of bad odors, you may be wondering if a waterless dog mouthwash is the right choice for you. There are a few things you should know about these products before you make a decision.
First, it’s important to understand that waterless dog mouthwashes are not intended to be used as a replacement for brushing your dog’s teeth. Just like with human mouthwash, these products should be used in addition to regular brushing, not instead of it.
That being said, waterless dog mouthwashes can be a helpful tool in keeping your dog’s mouth clean and free of bad breath. Here’s a look at a few of the benefits of using one of these products:
Convenience: Waterless dog mouthwashes are extremely easy to use. All you need to do is spray the product into your dog’s mouth and let it work its magic. There